Wat time is it


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

TeenStreet 2008 (IN GEAR!!!!)

Hey PPL,

Guess wat!!! I'm Back From TEENstreet In GEar... The Coolest christian Camp i've ever been... so do u guys miss me?? ok... the whole camp was quite good.. the bad thing was i spoiled my slepper and then have to go limping cause they got no more slipper to sell... the best thing was the THRONE ROOM and thePRAYER ROOM>>>... then my net members....
-Uncle Gary(Coach)
-Hee Han
-Raymond
-Har Har(Chun Yan)
-jia Le
-DOm Dom(Dominic)
-Dylan Leong

We really had fun there.. i could rate this as the 5 star camp... for all lar... need to get pics from jonathan... hehe....


Hey guys the teen street opening by FOo Seng 1 of our photographers(Jeremy)... the Starting of the TNT Journey wow hee han and dom goin strong the game of twister where everybody gets twisted up

there r still more photos to come i'm waiting for ppl to give me... i hate it...AND i lost all my photos... my heart just broke!!!

and this is an invitation to my house Christmas Party
whoever wans to go plz contact me at 012-6720989/016-2901705

Venue: My House
54, Jln Pekan Baru,
TMn Eng Ann,
41150 Klang,
Selangor

time: 7.30pm-anytime

thats alll.... Reply ASAP kk? hope to see u all... NItez!!!

No comments: