Wat time is it


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CIMP at SUN-U

CIMP CIMP CIMP
do the dance!!

it was sort of a crazy day during the second day of orientation at sunway. we learnt the cimp dance!! hahhaha amusing..hands up,thumbs closed,arms closed and shake ur hips and go CIMP CIMP CIMP!!..try it out people!! talkin about the first day of college..ohh my.. the ENG4U teacher Mr. Tan was kind of an amusing guy. when he said, "You guys have to write a 3000 words essay" everyone like opened their mouth out wide and go "HARRR???". and yeah the paper on good essays was kind of hard for us to understand as it was a too good english. examples..

I stood like one bewitched. I drank in, in a speechless rapture. The world was new to me, and i had never seen anything like this at home.etc etc etc.. 
there are lots more. This is deep english i would say.HAVE A FUN TIME THERE KEN.>>that's what my brain tell me.currently writing essay on "Where My World Begin??"

then there was Maths class after English class. the maths class teacher read my name and was like "so you are my LOW KAH LOONG(cantonese slang)" hahhahahha.anyway LOW KAH LONG is a cantonese show actor.link!!sorry no link.. look fr him urself..cant find..watever
teacher said this WAS interesting

so yeah. maths teacher was great!!its like only second day of class and we had our class picture.WOW!! crazy people. the whole class MDM4U-20.post are currently up to here..ohh yeah.. 

my friend Ghalib wants red bull for prom. so yeah.. sponsor him if you want..

qoutations to think of
"It is human nature to think wisely and act in an absurd fashion.-Anatole France"

No comments: