Wat time is it


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

ExamExamExam

haiz. i hate exams. under so much pressure now. my chemistry sejarah and can be said everything gonna die........ i dun really mind. but my mum's gonna kill me.. MUM I WANNA SAY SORRY..... haiz,,,,,.... cant do really much.. after the prefect camp gonaa buck up 200% ddi.... i have to get better result for my trial's. its very important....... haiz din go MIf again. everytime also overslept........ missed out 2day's talk... Stress Friend or foe....... then next week gonna have MIF Praise and worship nite..... all is invited.. time is 8-10pm.. place: Klang Chinese Methodist church(KCMC) beside sri kota hospital.. the church with a blue cross at night.... then next friday in school got teacher's day celebration... at least Prefect AJL's can walk around the whole school no need to sit down in the halll... that's 1 thing good bout being a prefect....... and the good thing is that form 1 and 2 prefects gonna join us in this duty also.... interesting after hearing that their duty wasn't that good........

i have to study beetter for my physics... next week is the last week of exam's for this term... im gonna die when i come back from holidays. my marks are gonna suck!!!!..
ok lar time to sleep ad... good nite readers....

No comments: