Wat time is it


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 26, 2009

HORRIBLE!!!!!

Dear Friends,

Life is horrible for me these few days. lots of things to do but so little time..... days are numbered....
Lists of things to do are like more than 100 pages....... haiz. some1 help me go over my miserable feelings.. maybe that won do much... i haven even know y i feel miserable... or even easier to say... i dunno how to explain my miserable feelings to my friends... i have to make a list of things to do... maybe i'll post it up on my blog in the near future...
found a qoute... it sounds nice enjoy!!!

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are

No comments: