Wat time is it


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

days pass by.......

CLASStrip.. ohhhhhh.. that was the fun part of my whole events in s5!!..
i was the best trip i've ever been to.. im kinda sad cause on the last day i went back quite early to attend my grandma's birthday..

they sang the class song and i wasn't there.. ohh my.. wanted to cry while in the bus to join them in the last whole class gathering..
I was touched by all the love that they showed towards everyone..
i will miss everyone there especially
chris low,
jo,
fi,
my gay friend henry,
nt forgetting chong yew and
the REST..

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

just make sure that all of u s5ers..
come during all the gathering that we are going to hold in the future..

REMEMBER!!!

the last class gathering on 31/12/2009 the last day of year 2009 and the last gathering this year.. make sure all of you s5ers..
come and join..
in chong yew's house k???

dun forget no excuses not to come!!!

bye s5ers.. see u there!!!!

No comments: