Wat time is it


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Police meeting!!!???

Hey Peeps,,,

its been a long time sinced i last blog... just had lots of things to blog about.. TIME TO REVIVE THIS BLOG!!!!....it looks so dead.. hhahaha.. ok .. lets stsrt from after SPm

SPM's SO WAY OVER!!!
ya.. very funny.. u still gt NS ken...


there's where i say shit!!!.. i just finish my SPm k??... ok.. stop that crap..

day after chemistry paper...

Ching yew and henry low came mt house.. party like hell the whole... on what??.. bt watching G.I. Joe and playing computer,, damn crap right??.. then slept at 4 in the morning.. its quite sien la.. so the next day have to go and work..work till an amazing event happened on monday.. 14th dec..

went out with dad to have meeting with his customers.. i wore the black NYPD shirt with a SWAT logo on it..
that's ok.. bt the fun part was i went to a bank with that shirt..BANGKOK BANK.. the headquaters somemore.. hhahaa.. then my dad left me alone in the waiting room while he went to toilet.. as it was lunch time.. only one worker was there.. so after lunch time a chinese lady wotking there came in.. she gave me a weird and frightened look and asked her colleague.. WHAT IS THE SWAT DOIN Here????.... i almost laughed my ass out... hahhahahaha.. then i told a few friends of mine they laughedd too.. damn lame wei..

i think that's all.. will talk about the most special and memoreable class trip ever after i get my pictures!!!
THX. PEEPS!!

No comments: